Office of the President
of the Philippines
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
The Office of the President, through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), hereby invites all interested Phil-GEPS registered suppliers, dealers, manufacturers, and authorized franchised dealers to submit bids for the following projects, to wit:
Purchase Request (PR) No.
Approved Budget for the Contract (Php)
Non- Refundable Bid Fees
1. One (1) Lot Supply, Delivery & Installation of Airconditioning and Airconditioning Systems to be installed at Rm 245, ODESFA, Mabini Halla (Supply of Units, Labor, Materials & Technical Supervision for the installation of Brand New Seven (7) 2.5HP, Wall Mounted Split Type, Airconditioning Units (Inverter).
2. One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of Hardware and Construction Supplies of various Painting Materials & Supplies (100 gals Lacquer Thinner & 17 other line items) Php203,502.00
One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of Hardware and Construction supplies for the painting of concrete canopies and walls including the gutter of Motorpool Office at P. Casal St. Mal. Compound. (1 lot Supply of the following: (40 pails Semigloss Latex Paint White and 15 other line items) Php277,813.00
3. One (1) Lot General Merchandise for the Supply & Installation of Wall Paper at Sitting Room, 2nd Floor, Malacañan Palace
4. One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of I.T. Equipment, Parts or Supplies and Consumables for the Printing Services of OP ID (IDs of OP officials and personnel)
5. One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of General Merchandise for the Supply & Installation of Sunscreen Roller Blinds at ES Office (Php145,320.00) and Correspondence Office (Php38,220.00)
6. One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of Fuels / Fuel Additives & Lubricants as supplies for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2016 (For Palace Kitchen and Laundry). (70 tanks LPG gas tanks, 50 kg /tank)
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 23, 2016 – September 29, 2016, from 8:00AM to 12:00N and from 1:00PM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday, and up to 9AM on the last day of the issuance and acquisition of bid docs, at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124, First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St.,San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila (Tel. No. 784-42-86 loc. 4161) and upon payment of non-refundable fees stated above for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPBB.
Deadline for the submission of the Bid/Tender Documents/Forms is on September 29, 2016, Thursday at 10:00AM at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124 First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St., San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila. The opening of bids will be held on the same day, September 29, 2016, Thursday at 10:05AM at the OP BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor (RM-M127), Mabini Hall Bldg., Malacañang, Manila.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.” Bids received in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
All particulars relative to eligibility screening, bid security, performance security, pre-bid conference/s, evaluation of bids, post-qualification and award of contracts shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of RA 9184 and its Revised IRR.
The Office of the President-Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd) Atty. RYAN ALVIN R. ACOSTA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee