Office of the President
of the Philippines
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
The Office of the President, through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), hereby invites all interested Phil-GEPS registered dealers, manufacturers, suppliers, and authorized franchised dealers to submit bids for the following projects, to wit:
Purchase Request (PR) No.
Approved Budget for the Contract (Php)
Non- Refundable Bid Fees
1. One (1) Lot Supply and Delivery of Various Customized Dinnerware to be used at the Presidential Guesthouse, Panacan, Davao City
2. Procurement of Two (2) units Brand New 2017 Model Van for Assignment to OP Senior Official
3. Procurement of Aircraft Spare Parts for the corrective maintenance of B-412 Nr 2000. (1 ea Swashplate & Support A ssy and 6 other line items)
4. Procurement of Aircraft Spare Parts for the corrective maintenance of B-412 Nr 1998. (1 ea Receiver Transmitter and 8 other line items)
5. Procurement of Aircraft Spare Parts for the corrective maintenance of B-412 Nr 2000. (4 ea Blade Assy)
6. Rental of Service Vehicles for the Official visit of Foreign Dignitary on October 2017. (27 various service vehicles)
7. Procurement of 5 pcs. 18-ft Diameter Digital Giant Lantern for the Gala Dinner ASEAN Summit
8. Procurement of Procurement of One (1) unit Brand New Vehicle for OES
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on August 25, 2017 – September 14, 2017, from 8:00AM to 12:00N and from 1:00PM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday, and up to 9AM on the last day of the issuance and acquisition of bid docs, at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124, First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St.,San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila (Tel. No. 784-42-86 loc. 4161) and upon payment of non-refundable fees stated above for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
A pre-bid conference for the purpose will be held on August 31, 2017, Thursday at 1:30 PM at the OP-BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor, Mabini Hall Building, Malacañang, Manila.
Deadline for the submission of the Bid/Tender Documents/Forms is on September 14, 2017, Thursday at 10:00AM at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124 First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St., San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila. The opening of bids will be held on the same day, September 14, 2017, Thursday at 10:05AM at the OP BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor (RM-M127), Mabini Hall Bldg., Malacañang, Manila.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bids received in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
All particulars relative to eligibility screening, bid security, performance security, pre-bid conference/s, evaluation of bids, post-qualification and award of contracts shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of RA 9184 and its Revised IRR.
The Office of the President-Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd) Atty. RYAN ALVIN R. ACOSTA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee