Office of the President
of the Philippines
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
The Office of the President, through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), hereby invites all interested Phil-GEPS registered dealers, manufacturers, suppliers, and authorized franchised dealers to submit bids for the following projects, to wit:
Purchase Request (PR) No.
Approved Budget for the Contract (Php)
Non- Refundable Bid Fees
1. One (1) Lot Supply , Delivery and Installation of Airconditioning and Airconditioning Systems for the replacement of comfort cooling aircon to Precision Airconditioning unit at the OP Server Room (Data Center), Mabini Hall. (1 lot Supply of unit, labor, materials & technical supervision for the installation of two units 5TR Precision airconditioning unit)
2. One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of General Merchandise of Carpet (outdoor type) for the upcoming State Visits.
3. Procurement of Security Surveillance and Detection Equipment for the use of Presidential Museum and Library. (1 lot Supply and installation of Digital Closed Circuit Television System.)
4. One (1) Lot General Repair and Restoration of 20 units double sided Bookshelves and 12 other line items for the use of Presidential Museum and Library
5. One (1) Lot General Repair and Maintenance Services for the 10 units Repair & Restoration, chandelier & 1 other line item for the use of the Presidential Museum and Library
6. Procurement of Mobile Communication Subscription for ASEAN-NOC
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 9, 2017 – January 26, 2017, from 8:00AM to 12:00N and from 1:00PM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday, and up to 9AM on the last day of the issuance and acquisition of bid docs, at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124, First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St.,San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila (Tel. No. 784-42-86 loc. 4161) and upon payment of non-refundable fees stated above for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
A pre-bid conference for the purpose will be held on January 12, 2017, Thursday at 1:30 PM at the OP-BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor, Mabini Hall Building, Malacañang, Manila.
Deadline for the submission of the Bid/Tender Documents/Forms is on January 26, 2017, Thursday at 10:00AM at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124 First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St., San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila. The opening of bids will be held on the same day, January 26, 2017, Thursday at 10:05AM at the OP BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor (RM-M127), Mabini Hall Bldg., Malacañang, Manila.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bids received in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
All particulars relative to eligibility screening, bid security, performance security, pre-bid conference/s, evaluation of bids, post-qualification and award of contracts shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of RA 9184 and its Revised IRR.
The Office of the President-Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd) Atty. RYAN ALVIN R. ACOSTA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee