Office of the President
of the Philippines
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
The Office of the President, through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), hereby invites all interested Phil-GEPS registered dealers, manufacturers, suppliers, and authorized franchised dealers to submit bids for the following projects, to wit:
Purchase Request (PR) No.
Approved Budget for the Contract (Php)
Non- Refundable Bid Fees
1. Supply and Delivery of Sixteen Thousand Eight Hundred Six (16,806) Pieces Bag for the Delegates attending ASEAN Summit 2017
2. Supply and Delivery of Eight Hundred Forty (840) Pieces Bag for the Senior Officials attending ASEAN Summit 2017
|16-12-2011||3. One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery Customized ASEAN pens||1,095,348.00||5,000.00|
4. One (1) Lot Supply of Labor, Materials and Technical Supervision for the Modernization of Silver Elevator at Malacañan Palace, JP Laurel St. San Miguel, Manila
5. Procurement of One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of Tokens, Awards and Gift Items or Memorabilia to be given to the Delegates attending various ASEAN Mtgs. In 2017. (18,000 pcs. of Emergency Kits for the participants of ASEAN 2017)
6. Rental of Vehicles for the ASEAN Leaders Summit (Head of State/Government) [Rental of 37 units of Branded High Security Vehicles & others]
7. Procurement of Aircraft Spares and Materials for use of B-412 Helicopter with Tail No. 2000 (2 ea. Actuator & 27 other line items)
8. One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of Tokens, Awards and Gift Items or Memorabilia to be given to the Delegates attending various meetings of ASEAN 2017. (USB Flash Drives with logo and print for the 17,646 pcs for the Delegates and Senior Officials and 354 for Ministers and Leaders)
9. Supply, Delivery and Installation of Two (2) units Electric Generator for Malacañang Palace J.P. Laurel St., San Miguel, Manila
10. Procurement of Mobile Communication Subscription for ASEAN-NOC
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on December 14, 2016 – January 4, 2017, from 8:00AM to 12:00N and from 1:00PM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday, and up to 9AM on the last day of the issuance and acquisition of bid docs, at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124, First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St.,San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila (Tel. No. 784-42-86 loc. 4161) and upon payment of non-refundable fees stated above for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPBB.
A pre-bid conference for the purpose will be held on December 15, 2016, Thursday at 1:30 PM at the OP-BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor, Mabini Hall Building, Malacañang, Manila.
Deadline for the submission of the Bid/Tender Documents/Forms is on January 05, 2017, Thursday at 10:00AM at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124 First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St., San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila. The opening of bids will be held on the same day, January 05, 2017, Thursday at 10:05AM at the OP BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor (RM-M127), Mabini Hall Bldg., Malacañang, Manila.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bids received in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
All particulars relative to eligibility screening, bid security, performance security, pre-bid conference/s, evaluation of bids, post-qualification and award of contracts shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of RA 9184 and its Revised IRR.
The Office of the President-Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd) Atty. RYAN ALVIN R. ACOSTA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee