Office of the President
of the Philippines
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
The Office of the President, through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), hereby invites all interested Phil-GEPS registered dealers, manufacturers, suppliers, and authorized franchised dealers to submit bids for the following projects, to wit:
Purchase Request (PR) No.
Approved Budget for the Contract (Php)
Non- Refundable Bid Fees
1. One (1) Lot Rental of Vehicles/Transportation Requirement for the Ministers, Senior Officials and other Delegates for the meetings in Davao and Boracay
2. Rental of Air Ambulance to be used for emergency purposes during the various meetings of ASEAN 2017. (1 unit Fixed Wing Aircraft & 2 units of Helicopter)
3. Procurement of Pocket Wi-Fi with Subscription for the ASEAN-ODG for Operations personnel and offices
4. Procurement of 5,000 Pieces of Training Kit
(5,000 pcs. “ISIS – Inside the Army of the Terror”)
5. Supply and Delivery of Three (3) units Imported Metal Framed Safety Featured Glasses be used at
6. One (1) lot Supply and Delivery of Grocery Items for the 1st quarter of 2017. (1 can cooking oil and 256 other line items)
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 3, 2017 – February 23, 2017, from 8:00AM to 12:00N and from 1:00PM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday, and up to 9AM on the last day of the issuance and acquisition of bid docs, at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124, First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St.,San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila (Tel. No. 784-42-86 loc. 4161) and upon payment of non-refundable fees stated above for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
A pre-bid conference for the purpose will be held on February 9, 2017, Thursday at 1:30 PM at the OP-BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor, Mabini Hall Building, Malacañang, Manila.
Deadline for the submission of the Bid/Tender Documents/Forms is on February 23, 2017, Thursday at 10:00AM at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124 First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St., San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila. The opening of bids will be held on the same day, February 23, 2017, Thursday at 10:05AM at the OP BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor (RM-M127), Mabini Hall Bldg., Malacañang, Manila.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bids received in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
All particulars relative to eligibility screening, bid security, performance security, pre-bid conference/s, evaluation of bids, post-qualification and award of contracts shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of RA 9184 and its Revised IRR.
The Office of the President-Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd) Atty. RYAN ALVIN R. ACOSTA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee