Office of the President
of the Philippines
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
The Office of the President, through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), hereby invites all interested Phil-GEPS registered dealers, manufacturers, suppliers, and authorized franchised dealers to submit bids for the following projects, to wit:
Purchase Request (PR) No.
Approved Budget for the Contract (Php)
Non- Refundable Bid Fees
|Time: 11:00 AM|
1. Procurement for Newspapers Publication services (for Republic Acts and other Presidential issuances) [2 Lots – Ordering Agreement]
2. Procurement of I.T. Peripherals and Accessories for the upgrading of OP IP-PBX. (1 unit Service Router and 80 other line items)
3. Procurement of Vehicles for Official use. (64 units various vehicles)
|Time: 1:30 PM|
4. Rental for deployment to various OP offices for CY 2018. (100 units Multi function Machine: 90 monochrome and 10 units colored)
5. Procurement of Service Provider of Private Security Service requirement of the Office of the President for FY 2018. (1 lot One Year Service)
6. One (1) Lot Supply and Delivery of Purified Drinking Water (for distribution to all OP offices, including PSG CY 2018)
7. One (1) Lot Supply & Delivery of Newspaper / Magazines Subscriptions for various OP offices for CY 2018
8. Procurement of Service Provider of Janitorial Service requirement of the Office of the President for FY 2018. (1 lot One Year Service)
9. Procurement of Various Office Chairs for Distribution to OP offices (3 Lots)
10. One (1) Lot Supply for the Procurement and Implementation of the project Construction of Two-Storey Concrete Assets Management Office (AMO) Building utilizing the Design and Build Scheme, San Rafael St., Malacañang, Manila
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 23, 2017 – November 6, 2017, from 8:00AM to 12:00N and from 1:00PM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday, and up to 9AM on the last day of the issuance and acquisition of bid docs, at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124, First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St.,San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila (Tel. No. 784-42-86 loc. 4161) and upon payment of non-refundable fees stated above for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
A pre-bid conference for the purpose will be held on October 23, 2017, Monday at 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM (see schedule for the corresponding projects) at the OP-BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor, Mabini Hall Building, Malacañang, Manila.
Deadline for the submission of the Bid/Tender Documents/Forms is on November 6, 2017, Monday at 10:00AM at the BAC Secretariat Office, RM 124 First Floor Mezzanine, Mabini Hall Bldg., JP Laurel St., San Miguel, Malacañang, Manila. The opening of bids will be held on the same day, November 6, 2017, Monday at 10:05AM at the OP BAC Bidding Room, Mezzanine Floor (RM-M127), Mabini Hall Bldg., Malacañang, Manila.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bids received in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
All particulars relative to eligibility screening, bid security, performance security, pre-bid conference/s, evaluation of bids, post-qualification and award of contracts shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of RA 9184 and its Revised IRR.
The Office of the President-Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd) Atty. RYAN ALVIN R. ACOSTA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee